TiredIronGRB's '30 Model A Coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine looked like a quadrapliegic epilileptic with parkinsons did it as he sat on a tack.........

HAA...Thanks I don't feel so bad about my progress anymore, i can definitely relate.

Pictures look great, Nice work. Two thumbs up, looks like a blast. Can't wait to be at this point.

Haven't updated this thread in a while, I've been busy putting miles on the coupe.

I've had this old S'OK can on the shelf for 30 years and went to use it the other day and it had turned to gel so I found another use for it.

30_Model_A_401.jpg

30_Model_A_402.jpg

Got the rest of the windows in and made a snap-off top for it.

30_Model_A_403.jpg

30_Model_A_406.jpg

30_Model_A_404.jpg

I picked up a set of L78-15 wide whites that are the same brand (Commander) as the 16X6s, I think the proportions are better with the "Big and Little" look.

30_Model_A_407.jpg

30_Model_A_410.jpg

30_Model_A_411.jpg

30_Model_A_412.jpg

Haven't updated this thread in a while, I've been busy putting miles on the coupe.

30_Model_A_404.jpg

oh, life sounds SOO hard, "just putting some miles on the cuope", riding around in arguably one of the coolest cuopes I've seen in a while! Nice work![cl

the new rubber is a good choice as well. I like it!

Thank you, thank you, thank you SSOOOOO MUCH for NOT chopping it!:cool:

Dear God, but this little coupe has character, by the carload!

Your sense of style, flow and proportion are bang on. Hope you're enjoying your A-Bone and thank you very much for taking the time to share your build with us. :cool:[;)[P

Regards,
Shea:)

good looking car, and i really like the tire change....

now if it was flatty powered i guess i might have stuck with the lil tires, but this puts it in "period-style" with that lil sbc - ya know what i mean?

i like it!![cl[cl[cl[cl

I think the new tires definitely finished off the look, the old ones werent bad but a tad undersized...

Latest posts

Back