You guys see this at the corvette museum ?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CORPO

Buildin' it his way, one piece at a time...

Attachments

• 1+Corvette+Museum+Sinkhole.JPG
    1+Corvette+Museum+Sinkhole.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 52
Could have been a lot worse, could have happened to my driveway and increased my land value.

Good thing no one was there and only one classic Vette went in the hole.

The cars that went in the hole had some cool history. I don't care what company made the cars, it still sucks.

If you search the web someone flew a drone with a camera on it into the hole. It don't look like the rest of the cars are far from falling in. There's nothing holding the floor up except the red pillar in the middle.

Wow, that is awful. I had heard about sink holes but never really understood how big some of them are until we went to see one when we lived in Orlando, Fl. I drove up to the barricades they had set up and when we looked over the edge there were cars and whole houses down inside this huge crater. It was shocking.

Mother Nature ain't nothing to mess with.

Don

As a Corvette owner I am deeply offended by some of the comments in this thread.
Well, not really. I've been told I have to have feelings before I can feel offended ;)
There are a few rare cars that got caught in there, but not a huge loss for the most part. The good thing is that there weren't any people in there when it happened.

Latest posts

Back