How much did you pay for fuel today ??$$??$$

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the "litre" that just sounds so wrong to sell gas that way.

My gas was just 1.3 cents an ounce today. :D

Last edited:
Good Ole COOP just sticking it to us out here, we are still at 83.5:mad:

Dozer, I paid 58.9 cents/litre last night at Costco. And the regular station is 62.4 just around the corner from my house. (That's $1.61 USD/gallon for our Yankee friends). This gas price needs to come up, not good for the country.

By the "litre" that just sounds so wrong to sell gas that way.

My gas was just 1.3 cents an ounce today. :D

Only Burma, Liberia, and the US don't use the metric system. Now who's wrong? [ddd

I'm just playing. As I'm into these old cars I think in imperial units...

I started in Lake havasu city AZ at $1.87, then $1.69 in New Mexico, and then $1.55 in Oklahoma City OK where I actually filled both of my tanks with enough to make it home. That's for diesel, not gas.

Gas Price

OK, giving a hint at my age. How many of you guys remember when Prem gas was 29.9, ethel was 24.9, and reg was 19.9 a gallon. No such thing as unleaded. Those were the days!

OK, giving a hint at my age. How many of you guys remember when Prem gas was 29.9, ethel was 24.9, and reg was 19.9 a gallon. No such thing as unleaded. Those were the days!

I do...I do............first gallon of gas I paid for was .26, used to put
2 gallons in and get a pack of marlboro's and get change back from
a dollar........then cruise the main st all evening.....but I was only
making 1.50 hr after school and weekends...hahaha

Gas was .89 when I got my liscense. I had a 79 trans am with a big block. I'd put $5 in it and drive to the next town and back (5 miles away) and it would be empty when I got back. [ddd we should of died more then once on that trip lol

$1.91 In Albany, OR

$1.91/gal in Albany, OR Feb 6, 2016. Few pennies cheaper at Costco.

Attachments

• IMG_6697-1.jpg
    IMG_6697-1.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Back