How much did you pay for fuel today ??$$??$$

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being a resort town in the mountains Steamboats prices are kind of high. Good news is local Connoco is owned by an auto enthusiast. He's got one pump running no ethanol 91 octane for 2.87. It's 2.00 in Denver for premium / 10% ethanol

Regular has dropped and stayed at $ 1.89 for a while now . Even the Premium I have to run is around $ 2.35. I honestly can not believe it has stayed this low for this long..........but I ain't complaining ! [cl[cl

We were in Tampa last week and it was around $ 1.86 there.

Don

I paid $0.719CAD/litre yesterday. That's equivalent to $2.72CAD/Gallon, or $1.91USD/Gallon with the current exchange rate. It just hit 0.70USD per Canadian dollar. So for us to spend in the states is about 43 cents on the dollar. So much for tourism...

Just yesterday, our local station dropped from $ 1.89 to $ 1.88. Every morning I drive by and look just to see where it is that day. I keep hoping I don't see it jumping back up again :eek:

Don

Just yesterday, our local station dropped from $ 1.89 to $ 1.88. Every morning I drive by and look just to see where it is that day. I keep hoping I don't see it jumping back up again :eek:

Don

I'm hoping for the opposite. Being employed by an oilfield company, we need that gas price and the oil price to come back up, unfortunately.

In Iowa tax excempt fuel was as low as $1.85 and here in indiana it is $1.89 with tax on it. It's nice be able to put $50 in the truck and it actually move the fuel gauge.

Latest posts

Back