Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, the cab is costing me a great deal more. I promised her she can get a new kitchen range.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA, It almost always works that way for me.;):D
Have to agree with ya bob, I know guy's who would pay
a couple of hundred just for the cowl, ;)

Bob, this is neither here nor there really, but I thought Fargo wasn't invented until the late '30's. I haven't researched it, though.
I see the potential in possible projects, like you, but Mrs. Mac points out all of the potential projects that are scattered around the farm now that are still 'projects'.

The only factor that might make it a bit desirable is that it is a Fargo with quarter windows.

I appreciate your reply and I completely agree with the line quoted. [cl

Like Mac, I'm intrigued by the Fargo name and its history. According to the info I've found, Chrysler bought the American Fargo Motor Car Company in 1928. Chrysler soon dropped the Fargo name in the US, but continued in Canada and several other countries.

I contacted the seller last night. Will arrange to look at it soon. If I get it, and don't get around to building it, the most Ill be out is the purchase price. I've got just about enough junk laying around to build the Hupmobile roadster and this Fargo. Just have to get my body to last that long. Here's a pic, but not how I'd be building mine.
Update: Just talked to the owner. Will go see it tomorrow.

Attachments

• iuJZWHJ6Y6.jpg
    iuJZWHJ6Y6.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
I just happened on this thread tonight , If I had found that old cab, I would definitely have dragged it home (under cover of darkness so the wife wouldn't see it :rolleyes:) These old Dodge, Fargo and Graham truck cab designs were the inspiration for the construction of my Hennway, loved the look of the quarter windows and the shape of the roof.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC01170.jpg
    DSC01170.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 32
My uncle Muscles bought a 16ft tree 60 or so years ago. He cut a hole in the living room floor and stuffed the tree through it. Said it was cheaper than buying 2 trees. My uncle had a slight drinking problem.

That reminds me, when I was 9 years old my mother asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I said I wanted a watch. But she and dad wouldn't let me..

You people "and I use that word loosely" are a sick bunch. [ddd And that is why I fit in here. Those thoughts and jokes went through my head before I was done reading.[cl[cl[cl

'Tis the season! ----- Rutting season for moose. Moose are usually solitary animals except now, when couples get together. Well, at daybreak we saw seven animals together. It looked like they were banishing one from the group. He was possibly a young male and the cows were not interested in him. This is looking out our kitchen window.

Attachments

• IMG_0263.jpg
    IMG_0263.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 25
'Tis the season! ----- Rutting season for moose. Moose are usually solitary animals except now, when couples get together. Well, at daybreak we saw seven animals together. It looked like they were banishing one from the group. He was possibly a young male and the cows were not interested in him. This is looking out our kitchen window.

You didn't run out there to get a closer picture? :p

Damnthieves!!!

Trying to steal my no trespassing sign..:D
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• STC_0086.jpg
    STC_0086.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 33