Pookie Bros. Pro Street Ratt 46 Dodge-12V Cummins

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pookie Bros

The Deacon of Diesel!
A little peek at the madness that is the Pookie Bros.......:D

IMG_1302.jpg

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1299.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

Neato project Pookie. You've been holding out on us :D........oh and we all must have V-12 on the brain around here. I read the thread title as V-12 also.

Lots of the guys that really dig the Cummins, keep trying to talk me into a desiel hot rod around here. I remember a Monster Truck with a Detroit, that really ran out nice. I think it will be a pretty mean machine. Looking forward to following along.

Lots of the guys that really dig the Cummins, keep trying to talk me into a desiel hot rod around here. I remember a Monster Truck with a Detroit, that really ran out nice. I think it will be a pretty mean machine. Looking forward to following along.

:D We can coax quite a bit of power outta them. Ported and O-ringed head, camshaft with a custom grind to it, injection pump mods, flowed injectors, turbos, nitrous oxide, ect ect. We can easily make 1000+ hp monster here.

The frame is from a Dodge Ram 1500. With a couple of tricks to the front suspension, a full tilt Cummins will be right at home. :eek:

Well i saw 12V as alot of dodge diesel horsepower- i've seen on t.v. some of those rascals making those big h.p. numbers -- kind of cool -if ya like diesel smoke!!:D:D

that thing is gonna be awesome keep us posted!

We also chop off the stock intake plenum and mill a nice flat mating surface for a individual runner intake. The stock plenum is knocked off for access to opening up the inlet ports for the intake ports. By doing this we can get more needed air to cylinders 1 and 6.

I have a manifold being fabricated right now by a very talented friend.;)

I used to work in a diesel shop. That 5.9 will make some big HP. What are you going to use for a tranny and rear end to hold all that with out breaking?

I used to work in a diesel shop. That 5.9 will make some big HP. What are you going to use for a tranny and rear end to hold all that with out breaking?
Trans will be a built up 2wd 47RE billet shafts, VB mods, psi mods, and a triple disc Suncoast Converter. Rear may be a Dana 70 or may very well end up with a Dana 80 drw set up.........

We are well versed into diesels. ;)

Trans will be a built up 2wd 47RE billet shafts, VB mods, psi mods, and a triple disc Suncoast Converter. Rear may be a Dana 70 or may very well end up with a Dana 80 drw set up.........

We are well versed into diesels. ;)

we thru the front end together and moved the motor way back:eek:and that was the looks on our faces all day hehehe:cool:

Latest posts

Back