1946 Chev pickup Ratrod/Pro Street Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReoRatRod

Hello Everyone this build thread is going to be of my 1946 Chevy Pickup that il be making into a pro street rat rod, i should probably tell you the story of where i got it etc.. about a year ago my brother had bought this 46 chev it came with its original frame,Hood,Dash,Doors,rear glass and a bunch of spare parts the dash door was painted and signed by Chip Foose. he wanted to build a rod out of it but decided he wanted to do something else so recently he has given me the truck and I've decided to make a pro street rat out of it il be posting lots of pics i had pics of the truck when we had the roof cut but i lost those pictures some how but anyways heres the pics i still have as of now il be picking away at this a little at a time but il be sure to keep everyone thats interested posted on updates. for the chop of the truck i believe its 3 at the front and 4 out of the back i don't remember il have to ask my brother

il get pics up later for some reason they won't upload atm

Latest posts

Back