Junk Yard, Salvage Yard and Auto Recycler Database

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SideShow

This Junk Yard and Salvage Yard database will help you find Auto Recyclers to provide you with quality used auto parts. These businesses can provide you with factory-quality auto parts for your car, truck or hot rod project at a significant savings over new parts. Using Recycled Auto Parts is not only easy on your wallet, but it is also the smart thing to do, as used OEM auto parts are often constructed at much higher standards than aftermarket car parts.

State-by-State Junk Yard, Salvage Yard and Auto Recycler Database

Used Auto Part Locator Service

Or "How I spent my Memorial Day" (Other than in front of the grill...)

I have added a new resource to the Junk Yards, Salvage Yards and Auto Recyclers database - A Used Auto Part Locator Service. Over thae past weeks, I have assembled a small (but seasoned) squad of used part bird dogs, many of which are vintage savvy, to help locate parts for web site visitors. There is no fee to you -- they of course make their money on any parts located and sold. Submit a part request here:

Used Auto Part Locator Service

I didn't see this one in your database.
Temples Verbe Auto Parts They don't have a website but I know for a fact that they do have vehicles dating back to the 40's in their yard. One of the few in my local that keeps vehicles that old.

I need to pay them a visit now that I'm catchin' Rat Rod fever. ;)

Cool,I see you added Watts Used Parts in Conway South Carolina.They have hundreds of cars and they are all classic.No front wheel drive mess.They also have buses packed full of cool old parts.Very nice people to deal with.Been going over there since late 1970`s and they have always been very nice.A+++[cl

Latest posts

Back