The Official 2016 RRR Calendar Info Thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek:How the heck did I do that?:eek::confused: Must have did that page while the Grandson was diverting my attention, I can't believe I did it on both of them. Only thing I can figure was I had just done one from AZ, might have been Earthman's, and it just stuck in my mind that Tome was in AZ too. Sorry about that Pops, only good thing I guess is you won't have people hunting for you in NM, they'll think you are in AZ!

Life is good--------- laying low in New Mexico!!!!!!!

Getting stuff right in printed form with multiple pages and multiple years is quite the undertaking.
I think you done a helluva job Bama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice work and quick shipping :)
Bama, thanks my shop is so much cooler thanks to you. [cl

02c09f06-900d-471a-a0fc-415806cb57b0_zpsjbqnmirg.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guys! It was work to figure it all out, but I enjoy doing stuff like this. I wanted to be fair to everybody that sent a pic and give them something to be proud of when their friends and family saw the finished product. We have a lot of talent here. I could probably do 12 pages on the details on any of the rides. Even if you didn't get on this years, you need to pick up a few for the shop or man cave. Study the pics and make some you like for next years. The pics are printed so well you could even frame them if you wanted. This is a quality US made product!

Just ordered 3 copies.. and I know a buddy of mine ordered one for himself.. he says I have to sign December for him.. lol

Thanks again bama for putting it together

A question for you that have gotten your calendar already, did the pics come out clear, not fuzzy? You can't tell when you upload them if they are clear or not, just wondering if they all came out good. I haven't ordered mine yet, I'm waiting on the bigger discount codes around the holidays!

Awww shucks Bama, I'm on the cover! :eek: Thought I'd check in to see how the calendar thing was going and they're already for sale! Didn't even check the price, but I know I'll be ordering a few.

I got 5 on the way but they haven't arrived yet. I had a little problem with signing in over there at zazzle but got it ironed out so I was a few days off the announcement when the order went in. I'm sure they will be great Bama!

Latest posts

Back