Puyallop Vdubs

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cycledog

A really rusty biker
I like custom VW's. If the right one at the right price came along at the right time I might be tempted to get one.

Yes that is real bamboo.

Attachments

• puyallopvw.jpg
    puyallopvw.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 65
  • puyallopvw1.jpg
    puyallopvw1.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 54
  • puyallopvw4.jpg
    puyallopvw4.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 52
  • puyallopvw3.jpg
    puyallopvw3.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 50
  • puyallopvw5.jpg
    puyallopvw5.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 57
  • puyallopvw7.jpg
    puyallopvw7.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 51
  • puyallopvw8.jpg
    puyallopvw8.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 52
  • puyallopvw9.jpg
    puyallopvw9.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 60
  • puyallopvw10.jpg
    puyallopvw10.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 48
  • puyallopvw11.jpg
    puyallopvw11.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 50
Oh yeah... me lov some VDubs too! The 5th foto is my fav... lov them Beetle speedsters!!! [dr[dr[dr

BoB

I nearly bought a double cab pickup like that a few years ago. Couldn't get the guy down $500 or it would have went home with me............

My Dad had a jeepster that looked like a VW bus / truck thinggy only he said they called it a forward control jeep and it was a 4 wheel drive too .. Ive never seen another one like it ,, the memory of it is shaddy ,, I was only about 8 or 9 years old when he had it ..

Thanks for sharing...I am selling a bunch of stuff around my place and I am really wanting to build me a volksrod...

I think the fact that "Timbo" drives the wheels off of his was the tripping point for me...they look cool as heck and appear to be decent on gas mileage too...a win win deal in my book...besides my dad owned 3 of them back in the 1950's, I owned one back in the late 1970's and my son owned one in the early 2000's....I almost have an obligation to build one...cant wait to get started collecting parts...

Thanks for sharing on here...

MikeC

P.S. I think my wife would enjoy driving it too...:)

Latest posts

Back