1933 Pontiac

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice seats. I tried button tufting once and it was a big "fail".
I figured it would be pretty dificult, that's why I had her do them.

Wow Man!!!! Deluxe.:D [cl :cool:
Torchie
Never had button and tucked before so thought I'd go that route

Classy seats. You be styling now.
Thanks POPS, I'm real happy with them

That's really snazzy! They look comfy too...[cl
Ya know, they are pretty darn comfy.

The really neat part is, I had an old 1985 Grass Hopper mower, with a blown engine that her husband wanted for parts so, we bartered her labor for the mower and all I had to buy was the material to cover them :D :cool:

Holy smokes

I had a pleasant surprise when I got back from Sturgis.
The 33 made into a magazine :eek:
The Street Scene magazine, that covers the NSRA shows, put the 33 on page 74 of the August issue :cool:
First time ever :D

Attachments

• 33 Pontiac 001.jpg
    33 Pontiac 001.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 78
thats awesome.. nice big shot of it too!

what does it say there.. little blurry????

Yeah, holy smokes.....congrat's on the mag coverage, gotta feel good.....
[cl[cl[cl
Thanks bigpicture. Yeah it's feels good
Good for you OI.
Well deserved.[cl :D :cool:
Torchie
Thanks Torchie
Congrats[cl[cl[cl
Thanks Bruno
thats awesome.. nice big shot of it too!

what does it say there.. little blurry????
Thanks Corpo, It says
"The cool Pontiac Chief hood sides drew us to Jim Hunt's well-built '33 Pontiac lowboy out of Willard, Mo, and we Liked a lot of the details on the "sedan delivery"

I'll get your autograph when I come down this late summer, eh?
Thanks bob w, Hope you're not disappointing when you find out I'm nothing but a hillbilly :p

That is SO Impressive !!! Makes me want to throw all my tools away and give up. Then again, bingo and lawn bowling don't sound like much fun.... :D

Well it took me a few hrs to go through this. You did a amazing job and gives me much inspiration. Very nice to go through these builds and see how much skill guys have, and a way for us younger guys to learn. Awesome job.

Wow! I missed the magazine coverage post....then I looked back at the dates and saw that was during my hospital stay...sorry I missed that but congrats on the national coverage!!!

Well it took me a few hrs to go through this. You did a amazing job and gives me much inspiration. Very nice to go through these builds and see how much skill guys have, and a way for us younger guys to learn. Awesome job.

Thanks for the kind words :)
I learn something on this site almost daily that I put in the ole memory bank for future projects.

Wow! I missed the magazine coverage post....then I looked back at the dates and saw that was during my hospital stay...sorry I missed that but congrats on the national coverage!!!
SF, I was floored when I seen it had made the magazine :eek:
Thanks for the comment :eek:

I agree with Flipper 38. The fenders give those cars so much class.

I was going with a full fendered build until I moved the front axle forward 10"
I'm gonna use them on the next build. I'm thinking 34 Pontiac Pickup

Wow! I missed the magazine picture post too. Congratulations OI.:cool:

Thanks E-man
I will be getting back on this project in a few weeks and finishing the interior.
I've been busy driving it this summer [ddd

Latest posts

Back