Custom Mopar ????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks gang.
Let’s back track a bit...
The heart appears to be still working. But according to the echo just not quite as strong.
As far as the eating part goes.....
I have a 4 hour gastronomic test tomorrow.
When I was in the hospital they did a EDG test and that came out clean.
Still very weak and food intake is minimal but better then when I went in.
My primary care says he opinion is that all that weight loss followed by the heaves and not being able to eat solid food caused my intestinal system to start to shut down. So now we have to reboot it.😳 This didn’t happen overnight and it will take time to build me back up.
Keep on keeping on, everyone.😎
Torchie.

Ok gang.
Here's the skinny...
All my tests came back good.:cool:
The general consensus is that my systems got to the point that they were so out of whack they were starting to shut down.
The 4 days in the hospital went a long way towards fixing that.
I am now able to swallow all my pills with out crushing them. And holding down solid food as well.:cool::D[cl
My Dr told me yesterday that in all the years he has known me (25 plus) and with all the crap i have been through he has never seen look like I did when he saw me in the hospital. That tells me a lot right there.
As he put it. We are going to reboot you.":eek::p
Starting to feel almost human again.
I can't really express my thanks for all of the support from everyone on this site. It means the world to me and has helped more than you all know.
Starting back on physical therapy next week?? He wants me to get back to being as active as I can. Even though at this point i'm still fairly weak.
More than ready to turn the page on this chapter and move forward to the next, better one.
Keep on keeping on.......
Torchie

...as active as you can... .... fairly weak....
Sounds to me like laying on your back under an old dodge, wrenching this and that ,fits right in the picture [ddd

Good to see you climb back up Mr. T :cool:

Glad to hear the positive news Torchie. [cl[cl
Doctors prescription should read "Auto fabrication therapy recommended" - good for the mind and body, but don't overdo it, get your strength back and it will happen.

"here's the skinny"? I guess you can say that again!

Seriously though, glad to hear that you are on the mend. Pace yourself (no pun intended), and keep us up updated.

Thanks all.

As Chicago put it. " Feeling stronger everyday.":D
Set up an appointment for tomorrow to get back on track with my new leg.
If I start therapy I can't be stomping around on this ill fitting one. Don't need more problems.:eek:
Cold as a freezer here this morning. 3 degrees. I spent a bit of time in the shop looking at the mess I have to organize before I can get back at it.
Just to show that I'm not dead yet. I've been in contact with the owner of this gem. As a long time owner of station wagons, I lust after it.:eek:[dr:cool:
53 Chrysler New Yorker Town and Country wagooooon.:cool::cool::cool:
Now to find a 7-11 to hold up.......:p
Keep on keeping on.
Torchie

Attachments

• 275021272_10217386664698055_2196399991895057845_n.jpg
    275021272_10217386664698055_2196399991895057845_n.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 275019197_10217386663858034_6161963082961017862_n.jpg
    275019197_10217386663858034_6161963082961017862_n.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Wow, that's a unique car! That would be sweet!

When do you pick it up? [ddd[dr

I wish, snopro.
We have even agreed on a price. :cool: LOL
The production numbers on this car are extremely low. 1330 units.:eek:
Also being a New Yorker it has the hemi.
Check out the interior. Other then the door panels the interior and headliner are in really nice shape.:cool::cool:
I even have gone so far as to find a transporter that would haul it up north to me from the Detroit area.
As a bonus. It was built in Detroit. I used to pass by the Jefferson Rd assembly plant all the time.
The guy that has it is a builder like we are. only he does newer stuff.
He came across the car and bought it so it wouldn't be scraped.
Hmmmmm....:)
Torchie

Attachments

• Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Image-1 2.jpg
    Image-1 2.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 20
  • Image-1 3.jpg
    Image-1 3.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 20