Hello from Northern Indiana

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cutls67

Hi my name is Stephan, I have a beautiful wife and 2 great little girls. I am currently working on a 1947 Power Wagon that I picked up for $100 (just the cab) I am suppose to be getting the title for it soon. I was given a complete 1986 D-150 that a friend of mine needs the body and gave me everything else. I was going to use a 400 Ford that I was building for another project but decided to go with my 330 Olds from my 1967 Cutlass. I will start a build thread, so maybe i could get some questions answered, I will add some pics to show progress as of now. This is my first attempt at something this major. I am trying to build something that will be fun and be able for my daughters to drive someday. If the rust gods don't take it first.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. It is sure needed today, getting pounded with snow today. Here are a couple of pics I have, one of my Cutlass before I tore it apart and One of the Power Wagon.
DSCF0754.jpg

SDC10260.jpg

I am alot farther than this pic I have it on the frame and the frame cut down. I am currently working on the suspension right now.

Stephan

Latest posts

Back