just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha!!! [ddd

BoB

Attachments

• stubborn.jpg
    stubborn.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 66
most true thing l've seen in a long time.:eek:

Later:cool:

For me, it's my wife texting me - so I have to wipe my hands off, dig my phone out of my pocket, text her back, put my phone back. Two minutes later I'll probably have to do it again. ...and again a few minutes later.

I never get phone calls unless I'm under something with my hand wedged up somewhere so I can finally just barely reach that impossible to get to bolt.

I suspect "moonshiners". I was searching prohibition era vehicles and bootlegging.. For some reason, that era and the happenings going on interest me. Some neat old fotos to be found. The pic didn't have any narrative attached.

These were found on the same search. Because of racing's ties to bootlegging, 1st is Red Byron

And this is supposed to be the flag drop at the 1st Nascar race in 1956.

For me, it's my wife texting me - so I have to wipe my hands off, dig my phone out of my pocket, text her back, put my phone back. Two minutes later I'll probably have to do it again. ...and again a few minutes later.

I never get phone calls unless I'm under something with my hand wedged up somewhere so I can finally just barely reach that impossible to get to bolt.

Sam clearly your shop does not have enough steel on it..... My shop is like a faraday cage. No calls come in no calls go out. It is a dead zone in there and I love it.

Last edited:
3 wheelers?

This one didn't last long in HD product line:

This one was the longest running model in the product line. Produced from 1932 till 1973:

Sam clearly your shop does not have enough steel on it..... My shop is like a faraday cage. No calls come in now calls go out. It is a dead zone in there and I love it.

Funny you should say that: We just switched cellphone companies, and I found I no longer have service in the shop. I was ****ed because I was going to have to waste more time and effort to switch again. After a day I realized it's actually a good thing! [cl

Cell phones........I remember a simpler time when we didn't need to worry
about reception........our company hired a young man few years ago
and we were putting up a steal structure, he did it one handed because
he felt the need to keep his cell in the other hand at all times.......
he no longer works for the company........I'm all for tech and progress
but sometimes i feel like we are being brainwashed into thinking we
have to have it.......can't live without it , the next big thing
when they take our currancy away from us and make us use a smart
device to pay for stuff ,that's when I say enough is enough.....
just sayin'............L8r:rolleyes:

I have a device that fits in my pocket. I can use it to find nearly any information known to man. I use it to argue punctuation with people I don't know and to look at funny cat pictures.

randomly saw this.. made me laugh.. had to come post it up for you guys to enjoy

Attachments

• monstertruckneon3.jpg
    monstertruckneon3.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 38

Latest posts

Back