just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cell phones........I remember a simpler time when we didn't need to worry
about reception........our company hired a young man few years ago
and we were putting up a steal structure, he did it one handed because
he felt the need to keep his cell in the other hand at all times.......
he no longer works for the company........I'm all for tech and progress
but sometimes i feel like we are being brainwashed into thinking we
have to have it.......can't live without it , the next big thing
when they take our currancy away from us and make us use a smart
device to pay for stuff ,that's when I say enough is enough.....
just sayin'............L8r:rolleyes:

I was in a restaurant last night and in the booth next to me was a young man and I presume his daughter, maybe 10 years old. The whole time they sat there she had her face in her phone, gaming I presume. When it was time to go, he had to ask her several times and he was already up with his coat on. Not my daughter, if I take her out to eat, it's cell phones off.

[cl Where's the LIKE button?

Actually, I stole that quote. I think it was from Socrates. :rolleyes:

No, really it was an answer from a question on Reddit -

Question: "If someone arrived from 50 years in the past what thing would you have the hardest time explaining?"

Best Answer: "I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers." - Pseudolobster

Another answer I thought was good: "Bottled water" - JohnnyRaven

Life in a phone? You're kidding me.

I was in a restaurant last night and in the booth next to me was a young man and I presume his daughter, maybe 10 years old. The whole time they sat there she had her face in her phone, gaming I presume. When it was time to go, he had to ask her several times and he was already up with his coat on. Not my daughter, if I take her out to eat, it's cell phones off.

Seems like people have no life other than on their damn phones. I don't want one for that very reason! I take and make calls, that's it!

heres some my mom sent me ...

Attachments

• Policemen inspect a “lumber truck” that smelled of alcohol during prohibition (1926)..jpg
    Policemen inspect a “lumber truck” that smelled of alcohol during prohibition (1926)..jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Testing a bulletproof vest (1923)..jpg
    Testing a bulletproof vest (1923)..jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 48
  • The first car factory in the US for Ford (1926)..jpg
    The first car factory in the US for Ford (1926)..jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 46
Seems all they have are classic's...

Heck..Cuba can't be all bad...[cl...I can remember as a kid my grandparents traveling to Cuba for a holiday....said it was beautiful....then all heck broke loose and Fidel and the embargo and sanctions....must have been really hard on the general public dealing with that after such prosperity....Lucy! I'm Home!!

Latest posts

Back