Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a lot of those type videos. There is a bunch showing crashes with various vehicles at different speeds. I thought they were real but are not. They do look real. Stuff has come a long way. I remember watching some kids play a video basketball game at a arcade and it looked like a real game the graphics were so good. Jim

I guess if it's a fake, it fits perfectly in a thread called "endless bs thread"

We're living in a world that is getting to be more fake than real these days. I hope somebody can enjoy it...

There are a lot of those type videos. There is a bunch showing crashes with various vehicles at different speeds. I thought they were real but are not. They do look real. Stuff has come a long way. I remember watching some kids play a video basketball game at a arcade and it looked like a real game the graphics were so good. Jim

I'm thinking AI

1715621005398.png

Yesterday, I helped my brother load up an old truck project from his former farm. I think it's a '59 Ford two ton in nice shape. I personally like the square body Fords. We saw a bear eating oats out of a broken granery.
Today, we got the engine out of one of my sheds for it, and the transmission out of another one. This turned out to be quite an old truck building few days, but not for me.

Attachments

• IMG_1561.JPG
    IMG_1561.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1560.JPG
    IMG_1560.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Yesterday, I helped my brother load up an old truck project from his former farm. I think it's a '59 Ford two ton in nice shape. I personally like the square body Fords. We saw a bear eating oats out of a broken granery.
Today, we got the engine out of one of my sheds for it, and the transmission out of another one. This turned out to be quite an old truck building few days, but not for me.
Cool old Ford, and great bear photo!

Latest posts

Back