how many drive with 2 feet??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I've read all of the post and I can tell y'all I drive with my hands, LOL I drive with 2 feet sometimes its hard to brake a habit been driving like that for many a years.

When you are trying to stick half a yard from the car in front (I put year in my post and it won't let me edit) [S that second or two make a lot of difference. Plus it is easier, rather than jumping back and forth constantly.

I guess I was raised on three pedal cars, so it just seemed more natural to me to utilise both my feets. :D

If I was riding with you and you were driving that close to the car in front, it wouldn't matter how many feet you had, I would want out.

If I was riding with you and you were driving that close to the car in front, it wouldn't matter how many feet you had, I would want out.

We're talking about driving at 5mph in heavy traffic.

And if you rode in any car in traffic here in the Philippines you'd probably want out anyway. [cl

Think new York City, then think twice as bad. Think pieces-of-**** cars with no brakes, bald tyres, often no lights, no directionals, no brake lights etc etc. Think drivers with no training. Think drunk drivers. Think truck or bus driver who have been on the go for 18 hours, with 'medicinal aid' to keep them going...

And then there are the roads themselves, and the surrounding paraphernalia.....

Nope, many westerners refuse to drive here, passenger or otherwise.[ddd

Ah yes my favorite thing...the ubitous UNLOADED question....

Q-how many drive with 2 feet??
A-"I always drive with 2 feet, but only use 1 for the pedals."-Sam_Fear

Some I've answered....

Q- Do you know what's the funniest thing about people"
A- "The way they bounce when their chute fails to open?"

Q- Do you know what I really like best?
A- "The sound glue makes as it hits the bottom of a brown paper sack?"
or
A- "the smell of spray paint in a walmart bag?"

Q- Do you know what I really hate the most?
A-"Winning?"

Q- Where could she be?
A- "You really don't want to think about where she could be, just focus on wondering where she probably is."

I usually just pound the appropriate pedal with whatever appendage is nearest.

Latest posts

Back