Cold and rainy fall day, but.........

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Farm

Ol school snake charmer!
.....32 years ago today it was a sunny and warm fall day when these two stepped out of a little country Church as man and wife.....

Oct79-2.jpg

....okay, maybe "punk" and wife :D Yep, 32 wonderful years with Mrs. 'Snake Farm' [cl[cl Taking her out for dinner this evening and then we'll get started on the next 32 years :D

....and 2 years later he bought a Willys! Congrats on 32 years - seems like not many make it that far anymore.

Congrats!!!!!!!

Take her to the good eatery!.... Love the blue tux!! Our 32nd coming up in July....seems like yesterday...where the heck does the time go???????:eek:

Good for you guys. I met my wife when I was 17, been smitten ever since. We are both 60 now.

Here'an old picture if my wife when she toured Europe with the Blue Birds. She's singing lead on Blue Navy Blue.
Blue Navy.jpg

Congratulations to you and the little woman. 32 years is a good achievement. It means you probably stuck it out through some tough times. Young people can't seem to do that anymore.

Hey Snake Farm

I gotta say in this day in age that is a rarity. I did my gig from 1984 to 1997...lost everything but my kids...started all over again...now we up an running again..it is great to see 32 years with people of our age. Keep on going and keep working on the rusty junk too...:)

MikeC

Thanks guys! :D

....and 2 years later he bought a Willys!

I do tend to hang onto stuff don't I ;)

I met my wife when I was 17, been smitten ever since. We are both 60 now.

..... It means you probably stuck it out through some tough times. Young people can't seem to do that anymore.

Good times, bad times.........I'm in it for the long haul :cool:

.... Love the blue tux!!

.....and yes the tux does make a statement.

LOL, I'd have worn whatever it took to hook up with that lady! I did however sink down in my seat a little when we went to see 'Dumb and Dumber' :eek:

Latest posts

Back