Where in the world is Foolonthehill ?????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlatBroke

Hostage Negotiator
Does anybody know where he is hanging around anymore?

Every since Day two or three me and Tripp have been trying to find him. Somebody needs to find him and let him know we came over here....

Funny thing Flat. I was gonna raise this same question after I read through all the new posts. I checked and it has been a long while since he has posted over at KB. I wonder what happened.

Send out a search party... we're missin' somebody!!!

Funny thing Flat. I was gonna raise this same question after I read through all the new posts. I checked and it has been a long while since he has posted over at KB. I wonder what happened.

It appears he has gone over the hill... maybe we should send out a search party!!! With all those great pictures... I was kinda thinkin' Gastrick was really the Fool!!!

BoB

AWE c-mon man. Tripper didn't tell me when I earned it that it weighed over 50 pounds. Gettin kinda heavy round my neck..

You can do it...

well well well i have good news to put this thread back on topic lol

i have fools phone number

he lives very close to me ill call him tomorrow if the phone dont work ill go to his house :eek:

Another MIA is maddog. He gets us all excited over his Fiat altered style rod, then he goes off and earns a living or something. ;) The nerve of some people, leaving us hanging like that. :p:D:D

Don

Another MIA is maddog. He gets us all excited over his Fiat altered style rod, then he goes off and earns a living or something. ;) The nerve of some people, leaving us hanging like that. :p:D:D

Don

Don,
I pm'd the dog last week to find out what's up.
Here is his reply:

Hey Chop
Thanks for checking in.
I've been working a bunch.
I still check in but dont have the time to post much right now.
I havnt started my next project so I dont have the usual dumb questions.
I guess you could call it a money making phase. This is happening just after the 46 Chevy truck and just before the Topolino.

I'll see ya on the forum soon.
Jim - maddog

Jeff

Latest posts

Back