Where in the world is Foolonthehill ?????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok heres the deal i finally talked to foolonthehill and he said that all the computer fourms were taking up alot of his time and he was letting other important things unattended he says that he "feels really honered that you remember me and miss me" and he has no bad feelings toward anyone

after that i told him (jokeingly) if he could just log on and post a message that all his cares could be left behind

he says ok if i get time ill see what happens

but he is in good health and continues to work on projects

heres some pictures of his ride i think its the first 4wd rat (first ive seen anyway)

Attachments

• P6150004.jpg
    P6150004.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 36
  • P6150005.jpg
    P6150005.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 27
  • P6150010.jpg
    P6150010.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 28
  • PC180129.jpg
    PC180129.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 27
a decription from foolonthehill

it is all '83 ford ranger 4wd running gear from a pickup i bought in arkansas to drive home and then could not get it past emissions....so it became a donor...nope not 'glass body... the top off a volvo amazon wagon
was lying around in 4 pieces so took the back quarters and put the drip rail
edge down ,put a piece of the ranger hood on the back,a section of the
bed shoulder for the dash and pop riveted it all together! These are old pix...
it is running now but back in the garage getting the rear re-engineered for
about the 4th time...the front took 5 times....has 4 foot verticle stacks,10 inch LaSalle headlights and a school bus stoplight now....am a little anxious,
kind of concerned that the S.A.E. will organize a lynch mob....

a reply from another member.................hah! are those ball hitches holding your chassis together!?

Attachments

• PC190114.jpg
    PC190114.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 26
  • PC190119.jpg
    PC190119.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 28
  • photo015.jpg
    photo015.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 27
Fool's #

Hey,
Someone gave me the Fool's work number I think but... I was afraid to call up & ask to speak to the Foolonthehill...

BoB

Hey,
Someone gave me the Fool's work number I think but... I was afraid to call up & ask to speak to the Foolonthehill...

BoB

that was me but i dont think he wants to be bothered after i talked to him today ....i gave him the rrr address and told him to stop by and say hi

and i asked "hi is foolonthehill there" and he laughed and said thats me

Motomech,
Just wanted to make sure that "the Foolish one" knew for sure that he (and his wisdom) were indeed missed. Thanks for posting those pics as well.

Latest posts

Back