’62 International “Truckcar” is the worst thing on Craigslist

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF-1962-international-truckcar.jpg

WTF-1962-international-truckcar-front1.jpg

AWD-turbo-volovo-wagon-rear-right-side.jpg

This thing has now made it to Yahoo news. They're calling it "Frankencar".... guys becoming famous....at least as a hack!

Attachments

• car1_uni.jpg
    car1_uni.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 4
The problem with it making Yahoo, is that they called it a "Rat Rod" numerous times. This thing is disgusting. One sight I wouldn't mind seeing in the crusher, well all except for the cab. At least with the bondo lines you would know where to cut to save the cab!! [;) [;)

Since threads on dumb still outlive threads on anything cool, I pulled a stunt some of you may have seen. After this had been up for a few days someone on Killbillet started a thread. 3rd post in I said it was my car and I thought it was pretty sweet. Today the thread is gone. Should have done it here.

Yahoo news? That's an oxymoron!!

The problem with it making Yahoo, is that they called it a "Rat Rod" numerous times. This thing is disgusting. [;) [;)

Yahoo has really been "slipping"... how can it be called news? They don't report the news, they report their writer's opinions! I am seriously thinking of boycotting the search engine completely. Guess it's time to switch my email account.

Man, i really cant fathom being happy with my "work" being so public when my work is really not work, but more a hack!
I would be ashamed! Then again, i wouldn't be foolish enough to post it online with my contact info either. I really hope someone sets this guy straight for the safety of the general population! There is NO way that thing is safe to drive on public roads......or in an empty field for that matter.

You know, this might not have been a bad idea IF he had just transplanted the whole early body onto the late-model chassis. I'll admit the gears in my head are turning, but trying to figure out how to do it "right." :D FWD s**t like that goes for scrap value all day long up here, thanks to emissions testing failures.;) Old cars up here are usually gone from the rocker panels down...

Hmmmm.....[S:D

Regards,
Shea:)
Y'know, I've had these sort of funny thoughts before. I've got a dead 66 Falcon with a bad frame and a good running 97 Subaru with emissions issues... a little cutting... a little welding...

Man I thought I had logged onto RRR but after reading all the put downs I had to check to see if I was on HAMB.....:confused:

I always look at customising as being something everyone has his own idea about......as long as its safely built. to each their own.....Doug

Unknown

Rat rod is ones self work of art and there is a fool born every minute I don`t know what Iam talking about never mind [S

Last edited:
Rat Rods on HAMB

I know what your talking about. I got on HAMB I said rat rod and WOW ! it was like a homeless man getting on a yacht :mad:

Latest posts

Back