1 Week to Vote

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

custom cabby

here we go... im leaving the future of my trucks fate in your hands (well, kinda). and the hood will be stripped and painted to match truck. through 1 week i will be taking suggestions on what color to paint my original steelies. white is out of the question and i want to stay away from the traditional red. i have looked through so many pics of patina-ed and ratted out trucks that i simply cannot find too many with different color steelies. and different is what i want so vote away. (ps.... if the vote ends up in either peach, purple or pink ... i will know i was set up!!!) hahah.

Attachments

• trucktire2.jpg
    trucktire2.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 50
personally i was thinking about a bright orange, but when Bonehead mentioned a baby blue i started to think. oh well, i have 7 days for you guys to deside. its just paint, it can be changed.

blast them and run bare metal for a while, then eventually they will have a nice layer of rust...

or lime green, "burple", burgandy or dark red

My first instinct when looking at the truck was baby blue. I see that blue is a general concenous also. The seafoam suggestion was a good idea also. I don't think you would go wrong wrong with either of those.

I think the soft yellow would start to make the truck look a bit like an easter egg. But that's just me. Really if that's what you like you should try it. Since it's just wheels, it's not that hard to change the color.

I like the sea foam green, or the yellow. I think baby blue is for 64 and 65 mustangs that ladys drive only. Just my opinion.

or you could go two tone sea foam green and white, like my 60.

Dobber

Latest posts

Back