1925 dodge brothers sedan?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flowmaster tech

ive got a chance to get a 25 dodge brothers sedan. but heres the catch the guy wants my daily driver. which is a 79 regal. ok car but nothing fancy. would u guys trade? the dodge is in perfect shape ita all there engine tranny seats i mean everything no big rust holes or anything.. have any of u guys done this? :confused: ill post a link so u guys can look at it

I built up a simple dodge bros rat rod a few years ago and drove it a little bit and sold it for a little more than 8k... So i guess what im saying is if your going to build you a rod out of it you will get more out of this dodge than your 79 something? Cant remember what the car was even but yeah its a good trade assuming you have the time know how and a little bit of cash to throw at the dodge to turn it into a 8-10k rod have fun with and then sell next year or something

Seems like $3k is a good price for a car like that dodge - so if your regal is worth less than that, you're coming out on top I'd say.

need a beer now!!!

i went over and talked with the guy he was into the regal but his wife decided for him and i losst the deal he said he would take 2500 cash im glad now i didnt quite drinkin hahaha dam it... well on the hunt for another rat..

Old Saying...from an old guy

i went over and talked with the guy he was into the regal but his wife decided for him and i losst the deal he said he would take 2500 cash im glad now i didnt quite drinkin hahaha dam it... well on the hunt for another rat..

"if it's meant to be, it will be. If it isn't meant to be, move on to the next"!

Wow, I'm surprised....

You didn't like those body styles???lol.... how about the swope back cutlass salon models....even uglier....

trade

Deals like that don"t show up everyday,trade ,around here the 79 regals and cutless don"t go for much.Most of them have been donked out with 26 inch wheels,gullwing door but thank goodness that fad is going away.:cool:

Latest posts

Back