1932 chrysler split window

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guess this isnt cool enough to get any comments lol.

lol! Its not that it isnt cool, it is just that everyone here has seen that same pose over and over but less than 10% of the people follow through and get it rolling/running. I hope you prove everyone wrong! I think it will be kick azz!

rock on

Hey i think its bad to the bone. Id leave it a more door cause they are sweet when ur hauling stuff to car shows. Trust me beer coolers are bigger than you think lol////

lol i already have the frame for it and parts to complete it to be a rolling frame and body i just have another project going on im trying to get done but just thought id post it on here that im going to be building the floor for it soon so it can be pushed off in the corner until i get more done on my other ride.
im a welder by trade and car builder at night so it will get done :) [;)

Musta miss this thread. Sweet body. Those dual cowls and split window are way cool! Like the idea with the jeep wheels. You gonna keep those gnarly military tread tires? I've always thought those treads were kickin'.

oh yeah im keeping the tread thats on the rear the same and the front are going to be smooth like the ones in the pics. i cant wait to start this one but i got another project going on so this one will be slow going

here are pics of my moms 1930-31 ford coupe with a rumble seat
moto_02793.jpg

moto_0295.jpg

Looks like that's gonna lay! How much lift ya gonna get? I bagged my 48 to the dirt - on a 85 Cutlass frame. First time for bags, I kinda like em. You got a shot of the whole thing sittin'?

Looks like you've got your hands FULL!!!:eek::cool: Love those brick shaped 4-dr S-trucks, can't get enough. Really not a big fan of shaved body lines, but to each his own. Nice looking Camaro in the back of the shop, too.

Your oldie will make Walter P. proud and that Ford 5-window will make a sweet rod for Mom. It's obvious to me by seeing pics of that S-truck chassis that you've got the talent and skills to pull off the whole built-from-scratch hotrod thing. Does your truck have a T-bird IFS, BTW?

Look forwards to more progress as you make it. Keep pluggin' away![;)

Regards,
Shea:)

thanks for the comments :)

the irs is out of a nissan 300zx and the front suspension is a s10 front clip.
yeah i got my hands full but it keeps me out of trouble and keeps me busy when im not out chasing women lol.

im slowly getting back to this project once again. i think i found a really good donor car i can use the frame and motor and sit this body right on it and get all the sheet metal work done.

im still building the 31 ford coupe for my mom and im still working on a 3rd project and im trying to save money so i can buy a house lol kinda feel like im in over my head but i love staying busy and like hanging out in the garage.

the place i work at now i talked my boss into trying to make new panels so i might start trying to build some in bulk to sell.

so i bought a 1935 2dr chevy that im going to use the frame and maybe the motor for my 1932 chrysler. but the 1935 chevy body is in decent shape so i might rebuild it

Attachments

• moto_0406.jpg
    moto_0406.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 63
  • moto_0405.jpg
    moto_0405.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 51
has anyone on here used a straight 6 in their cars??? i no people have but i looked around on here and couldnt find any. i was wanting to what the top speed would be on the motor. its a 1935 chevy straight 6 with a 3speed tranny. it just looks cool and i havent seen many people use them.

If you don't build that Chevy, post it up here I'm sure someone would pick it up. I would if I could. This project looks awesome, I love the split front windows & suicide doors.

im not sure if im going to build the chevy right off i bought it as a donor car to build my 32 chrysler but im liking the chevy and i have a title with it also.

i got it home today and got some new pics of it.
its purs and the clutch works really good also and the engine just looks awesome i might just use it but i have a 350 i was going to use.

Attachments

• moto_0409.jpg
    moto_0409.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 50
  • moto_0407.jpg
    moto_0407.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 41
so everything seems to be working out and im going to be building a crane so i can move the bodies on and off frames and to help me from killing my back.

the thing im stuck on is if i should turn my 32 chrysler 4dr into a 2dr. it is rotted at the bottom on the back doors pretty bad but can be fixed but ive always like 2drs.
if i remember right the 2dr and 4dr body are the same length.

Latest posts

Back