1935 IH... Unnamed right now..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am always amazed at people who whack a top with minimal or no bracing at all to keep it square and have it come out looking right![cl

A+ on building with the wife. Mine is always after me to teach her to weld but then quits when she gets burned the first time! (Shhh! She is actually picking it up pretty quick!)[cl

I was worried about the bracing thing.. I replaced all the wood with steel at the same time as the chop. It was easier for me to work over one panel at a time than it was to brace it all up and monkey over every thing. I am heading out in a few to work on the floor structure.

Wow!
Done a double take. Thats kool that yer wifes wrlding on it. Love the upside dwn header idea. Been thinkin of something like that but using 5 inch pipes a guy at works givin me. RR

like seeing more binders. here's some pics of mine 34,35,& 36. the low one has a 6 in chop. next one, another 36, will not have fenders

Attachments

• 3ihs.jpg
    3ihs.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 340.jpg
    340.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 34
320982_4019848745189_1920885298_n.jpg

Started in on building suicide door hinges today.. Also made up some floor structure, forgot to take pics of it though.

I ran demo derby cars for many years. I have all but given up on derbying.. The headers, shifter, and other odds and ends are all from the derby world..

like seeing more binders. here's some pics of mine 34,35,& 36. the low one has a 6 in chop. next one, another 36, will not have fenders

Don't want to highjack but I love the chopped 36 with fenders. Looks killer. Those IH fenders?

Nice bagger and long roof too!

Well all I get is a square with a red X...

Whats up wither the pic all I get is a ? mark in a blue square

So at least you're getting something too.... I'm not sure....every so often this happens with some pic's and I just figured it was because of all the firewalls and such at work.....maybe it's the picture censor ...?? [S

Latest posts

Back