1936 ihc

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about your health trouble but glad to hear you are on the mend.
I had to be on a heavy dose of blood thinner for about a year once for blood clots in my lungs.....it will make you start using an electric razor if you don't already :)
Take care and ease back into it, keep us posted.

Thanks guys. Sure makes you step back and look at the big picture. I wasn't in no means on my death bed, but still makes ya think about stuff.

^Thanks^

Getting the front shock mounts fabricated with the head light stands. Bought a set of nice head lamps today at a swap meet. Also picked up the front wheels and tires. Gotta start tearing some stuff down to do some finish welding and then on to painting the frame, plumbing, wiring and then final assembly. Whew, that's sounds like a lot of work. Go thing all the main $$ items are bought, just need to get busy this winter. Should have ZERO problems for a early 2012 test run.[ddev

Went ahead and bolted on the front wheels/tires. I like it. Pushed it outside to get another pic before tear down. I believe everything is in final mock up now. Got the seats sitting in it. Have to put some braces in from underneath. I'll do that when i flip the cab over to finish up welding all bottom floor braces. But anyways, what do ya guys think? I like the stance. Maybe about another 1 1/2 lower in the front and i'd be happier, but scrub line issues may fall in then.
2011Halloween022.jpg

2011Halloween024.jpg

2011Halloween023.jpg

Ty,
That looks awesome! Your trans tunnel looks perfect...how did you shape the front piece towards the firewall! I like the stance...I'd leave like that.

Keep it going!![cl[cl[cl[cl[cl

-Troy

My buddy that builds race cars helped/did the trans tunnel and pans for me. I had $150 i think in labor to him. Heck, he had more than 10 hours in it. That's cheap IMO. Looks like we are both at a spot in the build for tear down and finish[;)[;)[;)

My buddy that builds race cars helped/did the trans tunnel and pans for me. I had $150 i think in labor to him. Heck, he had more than 10 hours in it. That's cheap IMO. Looks like we are both at a spot in the build for tear down and finish[;)[;)[;)

That's right...just went back to the spot in your build where you posted about that...my bad...losing my memory with age! That is money well spent...I would have paid him $200 to do mine! :D

Yeah we're both right there....I've still got to get my bed built.

-Troy

Hey I have a cool aluminum shift knob from a 1934 international pickup if you'd be interested

Attachments

• 328170_2475837847679_1004436880_2778773_1134159599_o.jpg
    328170_2475837847679_1004436880_2778773_1134159599_o.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 59
Had a productive day i guess. I got all the holes welded up on the fire wall. Must have been 50 holes. I'm going to go ahead and do the body work and paint on the fire wall, that way i won't have to tear it down again later. I'll post up pics after a little more progress.

Ty

Latest posts

Back