1936 Packard

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWESOME! I am stealing you gas tank idea :D

Great minds think alike. Good job my brother from another mother.[cl

Bum5_zpsd2119304.jpg

great video.. it amazes me ...the top notch work you turn out of your attached two car garage in a residential neighborhood.

Do your neighbors come by and tell you to knock off the grinding and what not

Do your neighbors come by and tell you to knock off the grinding and what not

They are pretty cool about it, I don't work too late in the day and work with the door down when grinding. If they get grumpy, I just sic my wife on 'em :D

[cl [cl [cl
It's about time you headed south isn't it.:D
Torchie.

Already there bud :):cool::D

Are you already home now? [P Need some more Packard. [cl

Yeah, I need some more Packard too!! I won't be back on the job 'till late April I think, lots of stuff to catch up on when I get home tho...
That being said, it's funny how quickly things can get moved along when the urge to get it back on track hits. :cool:

Not much of an update, just got home and booted the Hyundai out, this is how the Packard has been hibernating for the last 3 months. I'll get back on it in the next couple weeks, body comes back off and the chassis goes outside so I can start the body work finishing (bondo) stage.
I may be a little slow - seems that 3 months of laying about and pushing doughnuts and burgers into my grocery hole has made my pants shrink, a little hard to bend over without popping a button :eek:

Attachments

• DSC00570.jpg
    DSC00570.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC00571.jpg
    DSC00571.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 56

Latest posts

Back