1937 Ford Truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macgsxr

Okay, I have been a muscle car guy all my life. Perfect paint and chrome all the way. I am about to embark on a 37 Ford truck Rat project. I want to stay with the flat head. Anybody out there done one of these that can show me some pix and possibilities?

Okay, I have been a muscle car guy all my life. Perfect paint and chrome all the way. I am about to embark on a 37 Ford truck Rat project. I want to stay with the flat head. Anybody out there done one of these that can show me some pix and possibilities?

Sorry to hear that, looks like you've been infected and once that happens nothing but rust will do! :eek: Welcome to the forum and we're going to have to see some pictures now! :D

Beercan

Welcome to the RRR. Well you & I have a lot in common. We restored a 70' Boss 302 to a like new level then going to the other end of the spectrum of building a 39' Ford Rat.

Do you have any pics of your project yet? I'm sure that the crowd here would love to see it.

Where abouts you from?

Latest posts

Back