1952 f1

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YoungOne

I am finally getting around to posting some of my pics. I got my hands on this in December and have been making very little progress. But its coming along. I am sure that I will be taking many pictures as I move along, so if you see anything I do that may kill me, let me know. I forgot to mention, this is my first build. The stats on the truck: No engine, no trans, very minor rust in all the usual spots, totally untouched other than the genius who took out the vitals... Oh, and there's a ton of little bondo spots where someone was too lazy to smooth out a 1-1/2" dent... So annoying!!!

Attachments

• 011311 005.jpg
    011311 005.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 34
  • 011311 012.jpg
    011311 012.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 013111 005.jpg
    013111 005.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 013111 014.jpg
    013111 014.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 30
I am finally getting around to posting some of my pics. I got my hands on this in December and have been making very little progress. But its coming along. I am sure that I will be taking many pictures as I move along, so if you see anything I do that may kill me, let me know. I forgot to mention, this is my first build. The stats on the truck: No engine, no trans, very minor rust in all the usual spots, totally untouched other than the genius who took out the vitals... Oh, and there's a ton of little bondo spots where someone was too lazy to smooth out a 1-1/2" dent... So annoying!!!

looks like a fantastic start -- got a game plan yet?

Game Plan: Daily driver, at this point I'll fix the body and probably paint it. Living in Chicago area I can't leave it too raw. I would like to, but it would get trashed. Rebuilt engine and trans from somewhere, lowered a bit to take the Fred Sanford look out of it, and have fun...

Latest posts

Back