1959 English Ford Anglia 100e

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bane100e

Here are a few photos of my daily driver . I have a Fiat 131 drivetrain in it . It's a work in progress and I've been building it for about 5 years pmsl but I love it .

300e001-1.jpg

300e017.jpg

300e037.jpg

100e011.jpg

300e051.jpg

300e018-1.jpg

100e005.jpg

Little cars are cool in my book. Kinda ratty on the inside. Any more plans for it? The drawings are cool too.

Nice truck. [S

Little cars are cool in my book. Kinda ratty on the inside. Any more plans for it? The drawings are cool too.

Nice truck. [S

Yeah I love little cars :D These are great as they look like mini versions of early 50s Ford shoebox . Next step is to get the darn drive shaft balanced . I had it made to take the power especially after I add the turbo and NOS . It was supposed to be balanced !!!!!!!!! But as we all know you ca hardly trust anyone now days :( At about 45 mph the vibration starts showing up and by 90 the car feels as if it will vibrate apart :eek: needs real paint one of these days as it's rattle can and keeps fading away . I also still have a few mods I want to get to , such as fabbing in mazda miatta door handles and bearclaw latches , and I'm going to cut out the rear arches and re-locate them 3 inches higher . Then I can lower the rear height 2 inches . as for the truck my neighbors are a young artist/punk/indie/hippy couple :rolleyes:

Rainman , That is the plan for another one I got . But am working on a 57 English Ford Thames 300e van now that is getting a Ford 2.3 four banger with super charger . Then a wagon that's getting a 3.8 V6 . Then the V8 project will be started .

Fuzz , I'm ambidextrous , so about 10 minutes :D

Thanks everybody for their comments !!!!

Latest posts

Back