1st ford

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluchvyguy

west mo. in a tiny town of 164 but close enough to
View attachment 70755

View attachment 70756

View attachment 70757

View attachment 70758

1969 falcon futura, Il6 200 3.3l plans are for car to be a nice,DRIVER)nothing over the top,by drivrer i mean daily allmost, doing a overdone theme but its all I see for this car and the year makes it different enough to me anyway, But planing on flat or semi black smothie hub caps and doing the accrnts in the car the original ford grean just as flat as I can get it, some extensive pinstriping if I can Hightower to it, with the a flat grean brushed alluminin theme, shaveing all trim execpt windows and planing to do somekind of custom grill, very low stance on a budget..well thats the plan,,the more I stick to it and dont go over board the quicker Ill have a driver for the family and can move on to a much more involved project:D

Last edited:
Had two Fairlane wagons and a Falcon wagon when i was raising my kids. Cheap and easy to work on yourself. How about all flat green with any color striping,lowered in the front and some cheap but cool Craigslist wheels.
I would consider a 2.3 Fordbanger as an easy replacement for that six as well.

Latest posts

Back