2010 NHRA Hot Rod Reunion Bowling Green, KY

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The GG is similar. I didn't go last year (really crappy weather), but I went to the first one. It was great.

Same here. Little different itinerary I think. But very similar. Plan on being there all day if you go. If not you will miss some cars. It takes a good 8 hours just to see everything. That doesn't include time to sit and watch the racing.:eek:[dr

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

All layout, mods, metalwork & construction of this car was done in our little shop. The owner called on Sunday and let us know that it received a Top 50 award. Not bad for being picked from a few thousand cars. The owner was ecstatic and we are extremely proud! Thanks for posting it! :D

Thanks guys for the pics.. some really cool rides in there...

Congrats on the super clean build B E D

Thanks for the awesome coverage Flipper and Daidhub29. That was a nice shot of Flipper's truck that David snapped.

Blue Eyed Devil - congrats on the roadster. That car has some attractive details. Even the grille shell alone looks like a lot of work.

Blue Eyed Devil - congrats on the roadster. That car has some attractive details. Even the grille shell alone looks like a lot of work.

Thanks Gas! And trust me, with as much work as I put into that grille shell it is nice to have it noticed! Haha. There are a lot of subtle but intensive mods to it, as well as the rest of the car. I have quite a few progress pics of the car in bare metal. I will post a few when I get a chance. [;)

Latest posts

Back