2011 Daytona Turkey Run (part 1)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
We had a great time this year. All our cars ran well, the weather was nice, and there was much to see. My son drove one of my cars (Mercury) so we actually had three family generations driving in our small caravan of four cars. We got to spend a short amount of time with Don and his sons Sunday morning. I sure wish we lived closer to those fellas so we could visit more often.

As some of you know, my dad has some health issues which caused our time at the show each day to be somewhat shortened so I wasn't able to cover everything but I did the best I could.

Enough babbling and on with the photos. I'm going to do this in a couple of posts so it's not too long. Keep checking in until I say "Im done". Enjoy.......................

I'm a creature of habit so I'll start out with our own crew like I usually do to prove we actually drive them. I apologize in advance if you are sick of seeing them.

I drove this

My son drove this. Also added Cadi Sombrero caps right before the show.

My dad

My brother

Okay "I'm done" with part one. Stay tuned for part two a little later.

I found Cadman's car but I didn't see him. He must have been out snapping photos.

Really good pics Bill....glad to see your dad up and going to the shows...and no, I never get tired of seeing your families cars!!!![cl

never will get tired of looking at your family's cars....especially fond of your deuce.... thanks for all the pics... looked like a lot of shiny cars in the background of these rat pics... a good "mix" at this show or am i wrong?

and go ahead and post more at your convenience....[P[P[P[P

Latest posts

Back