2011 NSRA Nats pics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked out everything you put on...... Great job, thanks for the hour plus of viewing it took to get through all of them!

Great coverage Flipper. Thanks a lot. I see (in the background) there were quite a few "late model street rods" that showed up this year ;).

I don't mean to derail your nice photo thread into an NSRA discussion Flipper, but YIKES! Who would have thought you would ever see late 70's/early 80's, or even muscle cars, at a street rod (48 and older) event. Some of those scenes in your last link look like they could have been taken on the filming set of Kojack, Barnaby Jones, The Rockford Files, Cannon, or Starsky and Hutch.

I don't mean to derail your nice photo thread into an NSRA discussion Flipper, but YIKES! Who would have thought you would ever see late 70's/early 80's, or even muscle cars, at a street rod (48 and older) event. Some of those scenes in your last link look like they could have been taken on the filming set of Kojack, Barnaby Jones, The Rockford Files, Cannon, or Starsky and Hutch.

...or a K-Mart parking lot.

There was a lot of stink raised when they changed the years,I dont mind it so much if they are custom but not the ones that look like they time warped from a parking lot.

I smiled through the whole parade of pictures. Thanks a bunch for sharing. That first wagon was smooth.

Latest posts

Back