2011 Ratrod?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shakey56

Hey Guys,
Some may know this, some may not. A friend built a 1922 Mack ratrod but he did not have a title. He applied for a title and provided receipts, photos, etc. He got a title alright. It came back as a 2011 Mack!

Mine's a:
Year 2009
Make Specially Constructed Vehicle
Model 1936 Ford Pickup

It might not sound right but with the hassles people are getting into with purchased titles from DMV's and insurance companys, I think it was the right way to go.

2011 Titles

Lots of states have a title process for "new construction" vehicles. It is intended to cover any new, ground up constructed vehicles.

Vehicles titles issued under this process will be assigned the current title year and are subject to all that year's vehicle requirements....safety, lighting, emissions, etc.

Just sayin'...

Don't have pics of the Mack but I will get some soon Corpo. BTW, it is a C Cab....really pretty cool.

And I totally understand the title process. Built quiet a few over the last 50 years. Didn't used to be this way....old guys don't do change well. At least I don't !

Don't have pics of the Mack but I will get some soon Corpo. BTW, it is a C Cab....really pretty cool.

And I totally understand the title process. Built quiet a few over the last 50 years. Didn't used to be this way....old guys don't do change well. At least I don't !

Is it one of those old ones that use to have the solid rubber tires? Cause I know where one of those is hiding...

22 mack

All he got was the C-cab, Corpo. Some even had steel rims with cleats! You should get it out of hiding. He used an A bone frame and a 302 Ford. I'll get pics.

Latest posts

Back