24 Inch Wheels.............

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T2T

Still running with scissors!
the smallest town in the smallest county in the s
100_3486.jpg

What do you think?

looks like the start to russell mitchell looking bike..looks good to me..i like the bikes he builds..

Is that Exile? He does build simple and yet awesome scoots.
I like the look too but I remember going from a skinney 21 to a cat smasher front tire, I was really dissapointed in how much it slowed down the handling of the bike. I can't imagine how hard it would be to make a fast manuever with a front tire that big. Plus that flat faced tire will handle really strange when it has to roll up on the edge every time you lay into a corner. Just my thoughts, not dissing your designing.

This is not my design, this is being built for a customer to his design. The frame is being put together for a local custom bike builder. Look close at the rims..........they are Harley 21" rims welded to a custom 24" rim!! Not something I would want to ride every day but I will try it once.

Is that Exile? He does build simple and yet awesome scoots.
I like the look too but I remember going from a skinney 21 to a cat smasher front tire, I was really dissapointed in how much it slowed down the handling of the bike. I can't imagine how hard it would be to make a fast manuever with a front tire that big. Plus that flat faced tire will handle really strange when it has to roll up on the edge every time you lay into a corner. Just my thoughts, not dissing your designing.
yeah thats him..had a show a while back on Speed called Build Or Bust i think was the name..

That looks like a nice start. I like it. Please make the effort to finish it properly.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back