27 chevy rpu impressions

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy

Motor mouth ratchet jaw!
i just got back from taking it on the highway (dont tell)

1st impression LOUD

2nd impression FAST

3rd impression LOUD and FAST

it is a little like taking a hardtail out for the first time.

a seat-of-the-pants ride.

close to the ground makes it seem to be going faster than it really is.

it is a little bit scary.

and REALLY FUN!

exhaust049.jpg

Nothing like that first few rides. Second most fun thing there is.:D Yep, we want videos. Funny what a little power to weight ratio will do, huh?

Don

I've been waiting for the RPU deal to be brought up.:D

Billy, you have a very cool truck. Now, if there's things you don't like about it, take your time, ask a lot of questions and make the refinements that will make it a pleasure to drive.

good to feel the accomplishment, isn't it?
-to drive something you built from the frame up...a really good feeling especially when it feels LOUD AND FAST!:D

HRP:cool:

Congrats on the first ride.

RPU? Unless I'm missing something here it has a top... [S
rat pick up?

Billy, you have a very cool truck. Now, if there's things you don't like about it, take your time, ask a lot of questions and make the refinements that will make it a pleasure to drive.
if i have any issues or questions. this is where i go.

good to feel the accomplishment, isn't it?
-to drive something you built from the frame up...a really good feeling especially when it feels LOUD AND FAST!:D

HRP:cool:

oh heck yeah!

it needs lots of small things.
and some day i want a different exhaust.
but i have many happy tinkering hours ahead of me.

i was so scared of not being able to title this that i have a title for the van the engine and tranny came from
and a reciept for every single thing on this car.
grade 8's and all

I just took notice of your spring ornament. Very cool. Would have looked awkward on on top, but where you put it, it's unobtrusive and still majestic (for lack of a better word).

I just took notice of your spring ornament. Very cool. Would have looked awkward on on top, but where you put it, it's unobtrusive and still majestic (for lack of a better word).

i swiped it off a garage sale trophy.
2 bucks

Latest posts

Back