29 chevy in NH

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmpowie

I am building a 29 chevy roadster pickup. I have been working on it for almost a year. I should be on the road in a month. When I find out how to post a pic I will.

Here's some quick pics, I have the truck jacked up to weld the body mounts.

Attachments

• 39d8.jpg
    39d8.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 20
  • d3851.jpg
    d3851.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 19
Hiho another granite stater welcome this is a fun site and very helpful.
I live in Epping NH and have started on my 46 ford pick up but slow going right now.
We should meet somewhere and trade some stories or maybe parts.
Cool ride[cl

Hiho another granite stater welcome this is a fun site and very helpful.
I live in Epping NH and have started on my 46 ford pick up but slow going right now.
We should meet somewhere and trade some stories or maybe parts.
Cool ride[cl

WOW you live in the center of the universe!!! LOL I am looking for a funner site, got so sick of the BS on the Hamb. Did you make it to the nastalgia drags last week? It would be cool to meet up sometime. John

I am over the other way from you near Hillsborough NH. I am into all kinds of stuff as is my father in law. Glad to see more north easters on the board. :D

Glad to have you aboard

Happy you found us. This is a great place to "rub elbows" internationally. Your ride is outstanding and can't wait to see it finished (they really never are) in our "Builds" thread. Keep us up on the latest. Steve

Latest posts

Back