29 chevy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmpowie

I got my roadster on the road after a year of weekend build. I put about 100 miles on it in the past 2 weeks to bad summer is over.:( It started out as a 1.5ton 1929 stock chevy truck I cut 48" out of the frame z'd and boxed put a 4 link in the rear, dropped front axle, 6" longer cab(so I could fit in it) It has a sbc 305 and 373 gears. Its a fun little hot rod.

Attachments

• 29 chevy.jpg
    29 chevy.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 62
congrats it looks grayet I love it hope you can post a few more pics of it I will be keeping my eyes open while driving around the area hope to run into you somewhere so I can take a nice long look at the old girl.:D

congrats it looks grayet I love it hope you can post a few more pics of it I will be keeping my eyes open while driving around the area hope to run into you somewhere so I can take a nice long look at the old girl.:D

Thanks I dont know how much more driving I will get this year. I have only one day left on my 20 day plate and the state is messing with me on my streetrod plates.

Why whats the deal with the DMV on street rod plates and could you get antique plates easier?

Antique plates as explained to me by the state of NH is for a stock vehicle. You must have all body parts (fenders, hoods, bumpers) on the car. Also you can only use the car to go to car shows and stuff like that. The street rod plates pre 49 let you run a vehicle that only needs brakes, lights, horn, e-brake, seat belts and a windsheild wiper thats it. No fenders, hoods, bumpers or anything else.
The problem is the state makes you jump throw hoops to get them. The vehicle need to be inspected by a DOT salvage inspector (only work 2 hours a day) You need to pay the local DMV, the city and Concord.

nh

just goes to show you how far we have fallen. isn't nh one of the original colonies that fought the red coats to have a limited govn. and for freedom and liberty?

Latest posts

Back