29 Model A Sumthin???

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyster36

Just picked up some parts, actually i bought a shed full. Sold one 31 Tudor, have another body for sale yet. Anyway i have a good IL title and a 29 Tudor cowl, pair of doors and i'm going to build the rest. Thinking of a roadster or a roadster pickup. I still have more parts to pick up, including a set of roadster qtrs. Here is what a bolted up so far. I also picked up several front axles, one is a drop axle(Mordrop), a 8" with 36 rear bones attached. Gonna be cool:cool:
28sedan006_zps37cfbc21.jpg

Only thing i have for sale now is a 30 sedan body/parts in the for sale section. Jerseyville is central IL. North of STL MO about 30 miles.

Thanks Bob. Going to pick up the rest of the parts tomorrow that i bought. I think there is a A frame there too. Going to use it to build the body. I've decided to go with 2X4X3/16 wall rect. tube for the frame. Not sure on the Z for the rear. Front will have a 4" Z.

I also got a complete 37 front end. I'm going to use the 37 bones with the drop axle and run the 39-41 front brakes. Picked up a 9" yesterday as well. Drum to drum for $75. Got to get some tubing and get the frame built so i can make it a roller.

OK it's not going to be a something anymore. It's a coupe! Bought this at Cape Girardeau swap meet this morning. Basically a guy had a frame sticking out of the back of his truck. I walked over and looked in. BAMMM, there it was. He'd had it for 20 years and finally thought he'd never get it together. I'm a happy man! Came with new full length sub rails, and cross rails.
28sedan001_zps866e32be.jpg

28sedan004_zps3264ace8.jpg

28sedan002_zps7ffa248b.jpg

28sedan005_zps801ffada.jpg

Ya i'm all jacked up about it. Been looking at builds trying to determine what way i want to go with it. No channel. about a 3" chop and a bitchin' rake. Think that's how it's gonna go.

Latest posts

Back