29 sedan "cleopatra"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!

Vot the new waterbpump on last night, also clear coated the dash and filled the trans with fluid.
Gettin close!

Oil and water are in, coil and plug wires are on, put some fuel in the tank and tested my wireing. We have spark and it turns over with the relay. Tomorrow i need to do some fine tuning on the master cylinder setup and bleed the brakes. Then friday early i can start final installation of the old tank/ dash and wire it all up. Then cross our fingers she starts!![dr

I got the headers repainted since i had to modify them. Some vht primer and header black and they look good as new!

Also built this little piece to cover up where the 2 pieces of sheet metal com together

Well shes outside enjoying the sunshie and i didnt push her out there! Shes alive! Starts and moves under her own power! I completed all the wiring today then started on the sheetmetal inside. I have to reolace the voltage regulator cause this one decided to let the majic white smoke out as soon as i turned it on:mad:

Also my new toy arrived today! Now i can finish the inside!

Not to bad for a rookie [cl

The transmission is junk:mad: pulling it tontake it in to be rebuilt. Hope to have it back in by next weekend

I love the Speedhut gauges. I used their stuff in my Cuda, and couldnt be happier. I must say my speedo broke after only a months use, but their customer service was super and never had a problem since.

Im really happy with the gauges. I played with the bead roller today, best tool i ever bought! Super fun and adds that little extra pop to panels. Also pulled the trans today, headed to the shop tomorrow. We are supposed to unveil the car to the owner at a show on sunday, goin to be close!

Good job on the build [cl
The video put a smile on my face. I remembered the first drive in my 33 with all the rattles and bangs when hitting the rough country roads I live on.
Thanks for taking us along :D :cool:

Latest posts

Back