30 model a sedan

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace

I finally got my dream car.I have been searching high and low for a model a sedan and found one about a mile from my house.It is a 1930 model A sedan 2 door. It is in great shape and needs no patch panels.It even has the spare tire carrier still on the back.I will post pics on Saturday when I go get her!!!:D

30 pics

Here's some pics guys.I guess you can tell my girls approve!!:D

Attachments

• IMG_2575.jpg
    IMG_2575.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_2580.jpg
    IMG_2580.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_2578.jpg
    IMG_2578.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_2585.jpg
    IMG_2585.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 122
plans

I plan on building a custom z'd frame with a 40 ford frontend and 9"rear.I want to build somewhere between a rat rod/period correct rod with a flathead if I can find one within my budget!!:D

Congrats on the find. I was lucky enough to pick up a 1929 model A sedan/Tudor (I'm new to the rat rod game and have been told both names) two days ago.

I'm looking forward to seeing your build and would really appreciate any pointers that you have to share.

I'd put up some pics of it but I have no idea how to post.

I'm pretty new to the street rod/rat rod scene myself.I have always owned muscle cars.I picked up my frame rails and rear axle this weekend so ready to get to work!!

Thanks Gregster,Found a unique and cool engine package and need some ideas.I found a 50 or 51 nash flathead 6.It is complete and rebuilt with trans and rearend.I would like to use the engine and maybe trans but not sure how the trans would work with the torque tube setup.Is there any engine hopup speed parts available for the nash engines?Nash guys let me hear from ya'll!![P

Nice body, I am just gathering parts for my '30 Tudor build right now. Sounds like we have very similar build plans, except I plan to use the stock A frame boxed, and the rear end from a '40 Ford. I also hope to use a flathead, but finding one complete and not seized or sat for 30 years that doesnt cost an arm and leg is proving to be difficult to say the least. Good luck, will be keeping an eye on your progress, maybe I shoudl start a thread of my own soon...

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in a while.I am finally getting to start on my model a.I'm trying to get the body straight and get it braced so I can start on my 2x4 custom frame and get this on the road!!!Here is a garage pic to give you a glimpse!!

Attachments

• IMG_3676R1.jpg
    IMG_3676R1.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 41

Latest posts

Back