'31 A Progress

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That head looks nice. If i were you I would email/phone them about those nuts multiple times and annoy them into sending them faster.

Thanks Racer!!

Well, I've made some more progress!! Got the tires mounted. The wheels are just hung for now. The brakes, and steering are all done. Speed Head is on along with the intake and header, I've got most of the engine stuff done, I need to fab the throttle linkage. Now, on to the brake rods, adjusting the brakes, and getting the harness installed. I'm hopin' to fire her up next week! I included a photo of my Hero....my Pop!! Without him, this never would have been possible! The look on his face was priceless when he saw it. He can't wait to get behind the wheel! More to come!!!

Attachments

• aa56.jpg
    aa56.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 23
  • aa57.jpg
    aa57.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 17
  • aa58.jpg
    aa58.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 13
  • aa59.jpg
    aa59.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 15
  • aa61.jpg
    aa61.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 16
Thanks guys!! The look on his face just gave me more motivation to get her done! I'll be headed to work tomorrow to get busy. The boss is letting us in the shop, he's kinda excited to see it done too. We should get real close! I'm gonna need some more Coors Light for Bobby Z.!:D Absolutely I will have some video when I'm done. I'm gettin' goose bumps man!!

Latest posts

Back