31' Ford Truck Project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

55bomber

Well this is the new lil project that i'm picking up this weekend it a 31' Model A pick up truck come's w/ cab with the top choped off but it's there. The bed stock frame complete front axel 16'' wire wheels and banjo rearend just no 4 banger witch is ok cause I have a 331' HEMI that will take it's place. Just gonna have to spend a big amount of time on boxing in the frame and got to kick up the rear as well and Z the front should be fun. Here's some pic's for now but I will post new one's soon, Oh and the coolest thing today my kid and I went over to the juck yard this mornning to just pick up a fuel pump push rod and come on this 57' Austin. The damn thing was still complete saw the grill and my kid and I started taking bolt's off. So came up on it for $35 buck's might use it on this 31' truck build maybe if I wanna go with a odd ball look here's pic's enjoy.

Picture071-1.jpg

Picture073.jpg

kittysintheyard1346.jpg

kittysintheyard1345.jpg

Well thank's for the comp's on the Austin grill but I got a 32' Ford complete grill that I wanna use for the truck build now. I was gonna go with a HEMI but thinking on this 4 banger with a vintage speed part's here's some pic's.
Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

kittysintheyard015.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Had to sale It

Well I guess i'm not gonna find out how it would of came out had to sale it last month due to my grand father passing away in a freak accident. Long story short mechanic micky moused my graps car he pulled over to jump it and next thing he was under it. broke 13 ribs 2 stabed his left lung and the lower ribs stabed bother kidey's 84 year old man fought 27 days to stay alive but died Sep. 27/08 9:43AM so had to sale to help with the funeral.

Sorry for rantting but man i'm still up set cause some guy saw an opportunity to make fast cash off an old timer I lost my cool ass grand father. Sad how some people get for the ol' might dallor pay backs a bitch man and every dog has it's day.

Attachments

• FINK.jpg
    FINK.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 29
Thank's fellas i'm keeping busy to keep my mind off it my kid's and wife are helping me with another 31' ford truck they found so will see. :cool:

i'm a firm believer in turn-around when someone does good out of their heart for a loved one. even though you had to sell your project, you can sure bet you will get your turn-around at some point. may not know when, but you will know it when it happens. keep your head up and remember what you did for him to help with his passing.... that will make the next project even more special!

Latest posts

Back