"32 Lasalle progess

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

humfleet

Let me know what you think. All suggestions are appreciated. I will be putting a 265 sbc and powerglide under her. :cool:

Attachments

• bodyon2+++.jpg
    bodyon2+++.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 127
  • bodyon4+++.jpg
    bodyon4+++.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 56
  • bodyonfront+++.jpg
    bodyonfront+++.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 71
Ok I couldn't resist. Just recently learned how to mess with photoshop so excuse the crude chop. Chopped or not I still stand by my previous statement.

Attachments

• bodyon2%2B%2B%2B.jpg
    bodyon2%2B%2B%2B.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 74
Cool chop but I don't think I'm ready for that yet. There is definately a lot of room. thanks for the suggestion and keep them coming. :cool:

The caddy motor would be fitting, but I see a blown 392 hemi with zoomies sittin up there in front.

The frame is 2x3 tubing kicked up in the back and the front. The axle is Model A with model A wishbones. Everything is working out fine except for the steering. Everything is on low low budget so any suggestions on the steering would be very helpful ( pictures too) thanks for all the input. I hope to have more progress photos to come. :cool:

Nice ride!

Humfleet,
Wow, don't think I've ever seen a '32 Lasalle. Very unique and your definitely goin' in the right direction. It's going to be a really nice ride!

Rattler

thanks, I haven't made much progress since the pics but I ran across some cool headlights I gonna use I 'll try post some pics later. :cool:

More progress.... motor on and headers pretty close to being done. What do you think?:cool:

Attachments

• 32 cadillac lasalle 001.JPG
    32 cadillac lasalle 001.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 32 cadillac lasalle 002.JPG
    32 cadillac lasalle 002.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 37
Been awhile since I posted any progress on the ol Lasalle. These pics show one possibility for the grille and rock guard. Those are early 30s big headlights. The white wall tires were bought from a guy who had them stored in the trunk of a old Buick. They were better than expected, especially the cool patina the ww's came with. gives the car a little more charm.

I also shortened the length of the frame in the front by 10 inches. I liked the long look but I got tired of it really quick. this way looks much cleaner.

What do you think now?:cool:

Attachments

• parts and family 069.jpg
    parts and family 069.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 32
  • parts and family 067.jpg
    parts and family 067.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 23
  • parts and family 072.jpg
    parts and family 072.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 13
  • parts and family 073.jpg
    parts and family 073.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 20
Looks really nice!

Humfleet,
That looks really nice & I like the shorter version. That body looks really kool too... definitely won't see many like that!!!

BoB

Latest posts

Back