33' Plymouth 5window coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got doors/headlights on
200601_159166240808140_100001442957434_365330_3571018_n.jpg
[/IMG]

should be starting on the wiring (aka: headache) this weekend. using one of the painless wiring kits so good thing is, everything is labelles already. just being the only on in family knowing about car electrical is a pita

Can’t say it enough, awesome car. [dr[dr[dr

What lights did you put on it?

Good luck with the wiring; I really dread that part of the build.

same ones that are in the hdr garage picture.. just 30's/40's style bullet headlights. had them color matched though to the body. should be picking radiator and radiator shell some time today but still trying to work out something for a thermostat housing

There are several cars/builds I really like on this site, but yours is certainly my favorite. [dr

Thanks for the new pics. :D

Nice set of 454’s, for some future builds?

There are several cars/builds I really like on this site, but yours is certainly my favorite. [dr

Thanks for the new pics. :D

Nice set of 454’s, for some future builds?[/QUOTE

thanks man.. means alot. ordered the Hot Head Hemi remote thermostat kit this morning. should be in by middle of next week around same time the radiator will be finished. once we get those in the front end will be ready for completion

Latest posts

Back