34 truck grill

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a 34 shell, does your look like this one? You are probably referring to the stainless trim ring around the bars. I would think it is like those door edge guards you buy at the auto parts stores that have a lip and you put them over the edge of your car doors to protect the paint when opening. If so, you should be able to start tapping gently on the backside to push it off and get it started .

But, if you don't find someone here who knows, go on the H A M B, and post that question. They live and breathe this stuff over there and are a great resource. If you are not a member there, here are two tips:

1) Do an introduction, they require it.

2) Do NOT mention the words Rat Rod or you will have your hat handed to you. :eek: Do not use those dreaded RR words in your username either for the same reason.

Lots of nice, helpful people there, but they have some very strict beliefs and rules.

Good luck,

Don

34grille.jpg

'34 grill

If it is any thing like my '37 grille all you have to do is look on the inside you should see spring wire clips , just squeeze the wires together and push it toward the grill and it should come off. Hope this helps ,if not try to take it to a local Body shop and ask the oldest guy there.
Later, Duckman-AKA-Dogman

'34 grill

If it is any thing like my '37 grille all you have to do is look on the inside you should see spring wire clips , just squeeze the wires together and push it toward the grill and it should come off. Hope this helps ,if not try to take it to a local Body shop and ask the oldest guy there.
Later, Duckman

Latest posts

Back