34Lowboy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1934lowboy

I'm building a 34 Ford sedan using parts I've collected over the last 20 yrs of my life. I've got parts from friends and family. I'm trying to build it in a years time, with about 6 months to go. She's hammered and chopped with a 58 model 332 (F.E.) motor. Custom built from front to back, top to bottom. Designing the radius rod brackets/spring perches this weekend. I love designing the parts on the computer first then making the parts in the garage. Glad I found this site, I haven't heard to many opinions on this site yet and I like that alot. I'm a firm believer in build what you like and like what you build!

Welcome. I'd like to see some pics of those parts you've designed and built too. Sounds like that would be some cool info.

Welcome to RRR, 34lowboy. Won't find any drama here as most all here also believe in build what you like & like what you build. We also like pics & your parts building sounds a interesting as you ride does.

19034 sedan build

Thanks alot for all the feedback! I've started a new thread in the Builds forum. I thought my pics would be better in there. Thanks!

1934 sedan build

Thanks alot for all the feedback! I've started a new thread in the Builds forum. I thought my pics would be better in there. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back