35/36-40 Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sellers Equipped

It's a mix of things,

all manually machined, anodized, powdered, liquid paint,

it's the small things,

Built as a 100% Daily Driver!

Test:

ZERO Maintenance

Attachments

• photo 2(2).jpg
    photo 2(2).jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 89
  • photo 2(7).jpg
    photo 2(7).jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 77
  • photo 2(5).jpg
    photo 2(5).jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 76
  • photo 2(12).jpg
    photo 2(12).jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 71
  • photo(28).jpg
    photo(28).jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 84
Pics are bad, when its a roller I'll photo the chassis with a better camera

Attachments

• photo 2(8).jpg
    photo 2(8).jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 43
  • photo 2(19).jpg
    photo 2(19).jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 48
  • photo 3(2).jpg
    photo 3(2).jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 39
  • photo 3(4).jpg
    photo 3(4).jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 42
  • photo 4(3).jpg
    photo 4(3).jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 51
few more

Attachments

• photo 4(5).jpg
    photo 4(5).jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 33
  • photo(81).jpg
    photo(81).jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 34
  • photo(13).jpg
    photo(13).jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 37
  • photo 4(16).jpg
    photo 4(16).jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 30
  • photo 3(16).jpg
    photo 3(16).jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 30
Remember it's the small things

Attachments

• photo(169).jpg
    photo(169).jpg
    136 KB · Views: 45
  • photo(152).jpg
    photo(152).jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 49
  • photo(146).jpg
    photo(146).jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 36
  • photo(142).jpg
    photo(142).jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 47
  • photo(140).jpg
    photo(140).jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 40
WOW,that is very nice. Saying that you are very meticulous would be an understatement. how much time do you have into that stuff so far ?

Thanks,

I do have issue's,

Note the rubber bump stop for the brake pedal, no loud clunk, shake releasing the brake pedal, modern- modern feeling.

Time I lost count welding/polishing the chassis, I matched the customer HR for HR more or less, for me a picture , I cant but a price on that.

WOW,that is very nice. Saying that you are very meticulous would be an understatement. how much time do you have into that stuff so far ?

Hey,I know what you mean, I build one off furniture and kitchens and stuff for a living and spend a lot of my own time doing things so I am happy with the endresult,even if I dont get paid for it.To me there is more to building than just how much money you make,you got to be happy with your work.

To me there is more to building than just how much money you make,you got to be happy with your work.

That is the attitude that seperates a true craftsman from all the other job titles. My wife says I am overly anal with my work. But if you built it then you can see where all of the "flaws" are. Not that anyone else will see them. nice work. :)

this conversation shows me you guys are ahead of the game......

enjoy life, make things that you are proud of, let the rest take care of itself...

and BTW--really nice work in those pics.....:cool:[;)[cl

Put it this way, if I bill out 40 Hrs, I gave away 65 hrs so there really is no money when your name is on it, the pictures you have in your files from builds, you cant put a price on them,

If it was about making money. hahah i don't even wanna get into that .. thanks guys
That is the attitude that seperates a true craftsman from all the other job titles. My wife says I am overly anal with my work. But if you built it then you can see where all of the "flaws" are. Not that anyone else will see them. nice work. :)

Very nice Mr Sellers.
Any luck getting the Hildebrandt valve covers?

I gave up on it, i talked with the owner we got the pricing squared away and the availability. But all the B.S on the other site, I said F@!#!@ it,, why go out out of my way, I was doing it to help out. Not even making a buck you add the time to box & ship.

Latest posts

Back