'37 airflow $2500

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is one car that needs restored as opposed to hot rodding it. They only made so many of them and they are not the prettiest car going, but restored they have a certain charm and value.

$2500 isn't bad.

Don

a good friend of mine's dad has one of them.... would love to get a hold of it! needs full restoration .... but a runner with a clear title and a n.o.s. grill that has never been bolted to a car.

... will trade for things that go bang...

There are so many things I could say that would only get me in trouble.....

gold03

I have never seen one before. I had to google it [S

37-Chrysler_Airflow_C-17-DV-07-MB_04.jpg

I fell in love with these cars when I was 15 years old. There was a nice one for sale on the highway to my Granny's house & I've wanted one every since!!! [dr
I begged my Dad to buy it but that didn't happen!!! :mad:

BoB

The '37 is like an ugly stepsister, not so pretty. I'm all for preserving a rare car, but I wouldn't turn my nose up at one of these.

chryslerairflowDSC_5889.jpg

chryslerairfloworiginal.jpg

chrysler-airflow-10.jpg

A well lets look at this !!

It will take a lot of work ............. But I think we could have that out on the road in oh, lets say 2 weeks as one shape RatRod there is alot of torch work to be done .... Bring it in next week we'll have a bay open !!!!! [;) LOL .. The silver one maybe, but the grill will have to go.....

Latest posts

Back